1.Address: T.W.Chambers & Co is a trading name for Shandwick Supply Co Ltd Unit 12B Evanton Ind Est, Evanton, Ross-shire, IV16 9XJ. The contact phone number is +44 (0) 1349 832974.
2.Payment: On line orders must be paid in full at the time of ordering and the method of payment is through our secure website using SAGEPAY that will handle most debit and credit cards. We accept telephone orders but again these must be paid in full at time of order by Debit or Credit cards. We do not accept any other means of payment.
3.Delivery. In most circumstances we despatch orders within one working day but this is not guaranteed . We will do our best to contact customers when there is a significant delay so please provide your name, postal address, email and phone details. If we are unable to deliver within 30 days of order we will give you the option to cancel and get a full refund.
4. Returns & Cancellations. Orders may be cancelled at any time up to 14 days after delivery and we will provide a full refund. You do not need to give a reason for the cancellation but you are required to return the goods at your cost, unless we have supplied either incorrect or faulty goods in which case we will refund the return carriage costs. Should you wish to cancel please notify us by email or in writing by post or FAX. The only exception to this is for work carried out or goods supplied as Special Orders which cannot be returned.
5. Delivery Signature. Please examine all packages at time of delivery before signing. Signatures are taken as proof of receipt in good condition unless noted otherwise. All damaged packages must be either refused or signed RECEIVED DAMAGED and in either case damage and or shortages must be advised to us within three days of delivery.
6. Guarantees. All new products are guaranteed for a period of one year to the initial purchaser. Any unauthorised repair, alteration, damage either accidental or deliberate, neglect or abuse of any item will render all guarantees null & void.
7. Postage - UK Customers: All goods are sent First Class post but we suggest an insured service is used for higher value orders. Please use either Recorded Delivery (up to £50 value) or Special Delivery (up to £2500 value) when ordering. We reserve the right to decline an order if in our opinion insufficient insurance has been chosen.
8. Postage - Non UK Customers: All goods are sent First Class Airmail but we require an insured service to be used for higher value goods. Please use either International SIGNED, TRACKED or SIGNED & TRACKED depending on what is available for your country. We reserve the right to decline an order if in our opinion an insufficient postage option has been selected. Airmail sent to non EU member states that is not sent International SIGNED, TRACKED or SIGNED & TRACKED is posted at the customer's risk.
9. Age Restriction - We only accept orders from persons over the age of 18 years.
10. Unrestricted Exports: Low power airgun parts and most accessories can be exported from the UK without an export license. However it is the buyer's responsibility to ensure that any items ordered are not subject to either Import restriction or prohibition in their own jurisdiction. We cannot accept any responsibility for items confiscated or detained by overseas customs services. Any charges incurred by T W Chambers & Co for the return of orders by postal services or authorities will be the responsability of the customer.
11. Restricted Exports: All higher power airgun, firearm and shotgun parts do require an export license to permit shipping out of the UK, even within the EU. Please contact us before ordering such items and we will advise if it is practical to supply.
12. Acceptance of Orders: We reserve the right to decline any order but would refund payment. We may choose not to reveal why an order was declined. In placing an order with us you are confirming acceptance of these terms and conditions. Orders are deemed accepted in Scotland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Scottish courts.